A few weeks ago we met Wes, Emily and the boys (Phil's brother & family) at a new water park in Shipshewana. We had a blast!!
I love this picture of Luke!! You can actually see all the way down his throat! :)
Maddie was "super brave", as she so delicately put it, this time around. She did a lot of the slides all by herself. After a trip down one of the slides she came up to me and said "Mom I'm so proud of me!" Soooo Cute!!
Eli had fun on some of the "big kid" things. Emily, my sister-in-law did this also, we took pictures, but I'm pretty sure she'd kill me if I posted them! Love ya Em... You're super brave just like Maddie :)
The "twins" spent a lot of time going down this slide together! I love to watch them play and interact. They really are the best of friends, and I'm so glad Emma has Luke to watch out for her.
Emma tackled a big slide herself this trip. She was a little nervous at first, but after a few times down with Mom, she wanted to do it all by herself!
Thanks Wes and Emily for the invite! We really had a great time with all of you! :)
2 comments:
Hi Amber,
Scott and I thought we should get into the blogging world...seems like everyone is doing it. It is nice to look in and see what your family is up to. Has Liz tried to talk you into getting on Facebook at all?
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment