Wednesday, April 23, 2008

MGM Part 2

We all enjoyed the Muppet's 3D show!The girls spending some time with Mickey!
We spent some time in the afternoon seeing all of their favorite Playhouse Disney characters. We were really surprised at how well they did around them. They weren't scared at all, which made this part of the trip a lot of fun!!!
I did a little research before we left for this trip, and found out that you can take a cooler into the parks as long as it's a certain size. We took full advantage of this and packed lunches everyday. I would suggest this to everyone, it saved us so much time and money!!
There were the occasional "treats" (if you can call it that). Phil found huge turkey leg's for sale, and was very excited to have such a manly snack! :)
He took Maddie to the bathroom, and I found Emma sneaking a quick bite while he wasn't around! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emma and Maddie were GREAT...I was amazed at how well they did at all the Parks. Great planning Amber.

Anonymous said...

Daddy's girl