Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Come on in boy...



I heard this song today on the radio
(pause the music in the red box on the side of the blog first and then push play).
It made me think about the future, and who might be knocking on the door some day to take our daughters out on a date! At this point these are the gentlemen we have to watch out for!!! :)
Do not let their cute smiles fool you! :)



Phil doesn't own a gun by the way, but I loved the song...
But remember boys... Kenny can hook him up at any time!!! :)
Honestly, Phil and I can only hope that one or more of these boys have a continued interest in our girls. They all come from wonderful families, and we are so lucky to have such great friends!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad kissin' cousins don't count!

Anonymous said...

The cousin's aren't kissing. Let's not spread that rumor.

Amber said...

I can't believe you stooped to our level and posted a song from our neck of the woods! I've been in shock at the things I'm seein', wild animals livin' in your backyard, you got your fingers dirty in a garden, now country music?! What's next? You guys keep slippin' closer to the likes of us rednecks! If one of you ever ends up in a pair of cowboy boots, that's the end of it, and I know just what our influence has been to you!:)
Amber