Friday we were busy like bee's (and ladybugs) you might say! :)
First we visited GG and her neighbors, which is always fun! The weather was beautiful! Good thing b/c we only had flip flops that matched our costumes! Phew!! :)

GG and her love bugs!

A few families from our small group met at our house for pizza before we hit up the Trunk or Treat at a church down the road.

Maddie and her "hero" , Eli!


Ty showin' off his Superman muscles!!

Shane the bee
Grace was an adorable little lady bug, although I wasn't able to get ANY pictures of her from the front! :) She caught on to the idea of trunk or treating really fast!
The gang!
At home checking out the loot! Of course I had to go through it and tell her what she "wouldn't like" right??? What?? I can only do that for a few more years! :)
We hope you all had a fun Halloween!!
No comments:
Post a Comment