So it may seem like Emma was the only one brave enough to sit on Santa's lap this year...but there is more to the story!! A day before this visit, Maddie and I were at the mall. Now, neither of the girls have ever been interested in seeing or sitting anywhere near Santa!! But for some reason on that particular day Maddie was VERY interested!! She asked if we could go down and see him. I'm thinking ok...she just wants to look (from a distance), but no...she runs up there hops on his lap and spends a good 5 minutes chatting it up with St. Nick. Of course the only thing I'm thinking is how I don't have my camera...and I'm not paying an arm and a leg for the ones that the "elves" are selling! AHHH! I was so bumbed!! And of course it was just a one time thing, I've been begging her to go back so that I can get some pics, but she said "I only need to go once!" But the next day Emma and I went and I got some really great pictures of the two of them meeting for the first time! :) 







1 comment:
Amber, I love your blog and look to see if you've posted new pics at least every couple weeks. The pics of Phil/Emma skating are priceless.
Shelley
Post a Comment