Saturday, January 24, 2009

Well, I guess it's fair to say I don't keep promises very well! :) I really wanted to share pictures from all our Christmas celebrations, but I think that's partially why I've been neglecting the blog...it seemed overwhelming. So...for now I'm going to skip Christmas pic's and jump to current happenings. Maybe I'll go back later and share a few of my favorites. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have started 2009 off well! :)

We finally took the girls sledding this weekend. They have been talking about it for a while, but it's been so cold!!! Maddie held true to her promise from last year (if you remember...she wasn't a big fan of sledding last winter, but she told everyone she would do it when she was 3!!) :) So we were proud of her for being so brave!!!









Pictures of Phil's surprise party @ Bounceland on Sunday night... coming soon!! :)





1 comment:

the sayers said...

Thanks so much for the update!! I always look for more happenings. We are so glad for this way of keeping up with you. And, we will be out to K-zoo sometime "soon".
Love to all--
K & J Sayers