
For this award, I need to list 10 things that make me happy and then pass this yummy award on to 5 of my other blogging friends.
Soooo here's my list:
1. Phil makes me smile everyday...but watching him play with the girls brings a special smile to my face!
2. Unforgettable memories that we've made with wonderful friends!!! ( for example: The wilson print Phil left on Phil, The words that were shouted at the BP gas station, embarrassing stories shared around the game table @ Destin....just to name a few!!!)
3. I love to watch my girls play and interact with their cousins. They enjoy each other so much...it always makes me smile!
4. A great deal...especially at Target. I will watch/check on things for a while...and then one magical day....it's 75% off!!! WOOT WOOT!!! :)
5. Sunshine!!! Although.. not when it comes beaming into my windows and reveals all the cleaning/dusting that I need to do!!! :)
6. Decorating my house
7. The Office and 30 Rock...oh and my new fav...Big Bang Theory
8. Diet Coke...especially from McDonald's!! Is it just me or do they have the best DC??? :)
9. Playing cards/games with my family, and my Grandma (She's a hoot!!!)
10. Time with just Phil...even if it is just to Menard's to pick out carpet!! :)
11. Had to add this one....ABBA blaring through my Ipod while I clean makes me happy. Phil dancing along to "Dancing Queen" is an added bonus!!! :) I know you're all picturing it...it makes you smile too...doesn't it!!!! :)
Ok...I guess I'm done!!! That was fun Gretchen, thanks for sending me the "award!" I'll pass it along to Amber C., Carrie Taylor, Lindsay, and Crystal (if she ever has time to work on her blog!! :)
1 comment:
Fun to read... thanks for sharing Amber! You said picking carpet out...is that for the basement? Oh, tell Phil, I can picture him dancing to Dancing Queen. Thanks for the laugh Phil, Lover of Horses (that makes me laugh too).
Post a Comment