Wednesday, June 23, 2010

{Happy 9th Anniversary}

9 years ago today I married my best friend!!!
There is no one I would rather spend time, laugh with, cry with,
argue (not often...of course :) ) with or go thru this crazy thing we call life with!!!
Thanks again to ALL our friends that made this day so special!!! :)

Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Love NEVER ends. 1 Corinthians 13:7-8

I love you Philly!!!
Thanks for making me your bride!! :)

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy Anniversary Amber and Phil! Love you both! I feel like your wedding was just yesterday. Such a great day!! :)

Landscape of our Life said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL day!

God Bless

MOM and DAD

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary to you guys! May God grant you many more years together as best friends and husband/wife. Continue to shine forth Christ in your marriage and family. Emma and Maddie will learn about the love of Christ for His bride.
Cograts!!

Kevin & Joni Sayers