Are you a blogger? Yes, then this is a promotion for you because Shutterfly is having a Blogger Christmas Promotion that gives you the chance to print 50 free holiday cards! Merry Christmas to us Bloggers! :)
I LOVE Shutterfly!!! Our love affair started last Christmas. I used Shutterfly to make our 2009 Christmas cards...and they turned out amazing!!! :) I was SO excited to start the process for 2010...although I have to admit, it takes me forever to choose the “ONE” because there are so many great holiday cards to choose from!!
When I heard about this promo...it made the process even more exciting!!! :) What’s more exciting than CUTE & FREE??? :)
Take a peek at a few of my favorite templates. BTW: Shutterfly makes it so easy to create the perfect card!!
With Love Chartreuse Christmas:
I love this one because you can choose SO many great pictures!! :)
![]()
Pretty Poinsettia:
I'm also leaning toward this design. I love the shabby chic look! :)
![]()
Have fun choosing your favorite!!
So don’t miss this chance! I already signed up, so now you can too! Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from this Shutterfly PROMOTION
Shutterfly has so many fun and easy photo gifts...check them out HERE
I can't wait to hear about your Shutterfly experience...Sign up today!!! :)
Thanks Shutterfly!!! :)
2 comments:
Thanks for the heads-up on this deal!! I love Shutterfly and just signed up. :) PS Will I be bumping into you at Crossroads on Black Friday?!?
Exciting deal... just ordered ours yesterday. Let me just say that our card is one of the two on your blog post. Don't really want to give it away, but maybe we'll have the same card, huh?!
Post a Comment