Well, I'm pretty sure the last time I posted anything on our blog it was almost 100 degrees outside!! Tonight it is windy, rainy, and about 40 degrees outside. The perfect weather for hot cider, Modern Family on the DVR, and updating the blog!! :)
Our life has finally fallen into our school routine. It feels good to have a few minutes to sit down and do something that has been on my "to-do" list for the past 2 months!!
Enjoy!!!
The girls are playing soccer again this year. They are on the same team this year...which we LOVE!!! Kilian girl domination! :) Phil has been running practices for the team on Tuesday nights, and even coached one game this fall...which they won!! He's got a perfect record! :)
My favorite pic is the one on the bottom left. I love watching the girls play hard, and really "get after it!"

Near the end of September we took a quick trip to Milwaukee to visit family.
Thank you Uncle Rod & Aunt Cyndi for taking us to the Brewers Game!!! We had a blast being part of the Brew Crew for an evening!! We were really hoping for a Tigers/Brewers match up in the World Series... Oh well!!! Maybe next year!! :)

Our school had a Fall Frenzy Night. The whole school enjoyed face painting, bouncy houses, yummy food, and a varsity soccer game! It was such a fun night to create community within our school. The big hit of the night was the dunk tank!! Mrs. Bishop (the P.E. teacher) sat in the tank first. 3 balls for $1...Emma couldn't resist!! :)
We were AMAZED with her aim...Look at the yellow ball on the second picture. BULLS EYE!!!!
She was SO excited to dunk Mrs. Bishop, and I was SO excited I decided last minute to pull out the camera!!!

1st, 2nd & 3rd grade came together for an afternoon at Gull Meadow Farms.
Lot's of laughter, apples, jumping, and of course, doughnuts!!!

We love the tradition and fun of the Centreville Fair. We have gone every year that I can remember. I have such good memories of this fair with my Grandparents and Parents. It is fun to watch my girls making those same memories with their Nana & Bampa!! :) We think Cohen enjoyed his first trip to the fair too!! The girls can not wait until he can ride the rides with them!!

Happy 8th Birthday Emma-Lu! Pretty sure I'm not going to let you have anymore birthdays!!! 8 is really old...and I miss my baby. But... you are an amazing girl. Your heart is so big, and you bring such joy to everyone you meet. We are so proud of you baby girl...keep letting your light shine!!

Emma wanted a Little Miss Sunshine theme for this years party. I loved this idea. In fact at the beginning of the summer we found plates and napkins galore online. I told her we'd order it all in August and put it away for Sept. 16th. I went to order it all and found it to be sold out and discontinued!!! WHAT??? I felt horrible!! So we did the best we could, and I think it all turned out ok! :)

Well it's that time of year again!! Both of my girlies are in school all day..everyday!!
I'm teaching Kindergarten again this year. I teach Mon. Wed. and Thurs. SO that means I have Tuesday's and Friday's all to myself. We love Heritage, it is the perfect fit for our girls. I feel so blessed to be able to send them there, and even more blessed to be able to hug them in the middle of the afternoon after they come in from 2nd recess! :)
1 comment:
Thanks for the update Amber! Great pictures.
Post a Comment