Our girls look forward to this time of the year!! It's time for mail...lots of mail. We love seeing pictures of our friends and family, near or far. Who doesn't love a Christmas card that highlights favorite pictures from the past year?
I LOVE Tinyprints!!! Our love affair started last Christmas. I used Tinyprints to make our 2010 Christmas cards...and they turned out amazing!!! :) I am SO excited to start the process for 2011...although I have to admit, it takes me forever to choose the “ONE” because there are so many great holiday cards to choose from!!
When I heard about all there great promotions...it made the process even more exciting!!! :) What’s more exciting than CUTE & ON SALE??? :)
Take a peek at a few of my favorite templates. BTW: Tinyprints makes it so easy to create the perfect card!! Give it a try today!!
This card showcases just one picture!
I love the rainbow colors...but I might not be able to narrow all my pics down
to just one!! :)
I'm not sure if these are new this year or not...But I love the idea!!!
Choices...Choices!!! For all of you who know me well...this isn't going to be an easy task :)
I hope you check out all the cuteness that makes up Tinyprints. I'm sure you'll fall in love with at least one, two or ten of their Holiday cards! :) Good Luck!!



No comments:
Post a Comment