Well....I've been informed by many of my non-facbooking, non-instagraming friends and
family (LOVE YOU MOM!!!!) that I have been missed in the blogging world!! I have to be honest...I'm addicted to instagram. I love taking pictures with my phone and immediately sharing them with my "followers"...so if you have instagram you NEED to follow me! :)
So here are a bunch of pictures (taken w/ my phone) that will help you see what we've been up to for the past few..ok..4 months! Wow, it has been a really long time!
ENJOY....
Phil will often crawl into bed on a friday night and inform me that we will be going to the Rise' n Roll for breakfast the next morning! No complaints from the rest of the family, their doughnuts are worth the early wake up call!! :) Even the hour drive doesn't deter us...I know that probably doesn't surprise any of you!! :)
We usually make a few other stops while we're there!!
The girls worked really hard on their Science Fair projects.
Emma won 2nd prize for her class..WOOHOO!! :)
Maddie did her project on cats...surprise! :)
Her's was awesome too!
I have been on a Toms kick lately!!
I bought these little guys for my adorable nephew Cohen...he totally rocks them!! :)
Maddie woke up one day and decided she was going to learn to ride her bike without training wheels! Phil took her out and bought her a new helmet...and she was ready to go!
success...
Emily, Crystal & I made our annual trip to Fort Wayne for the Vera Outlet Sale!
It, of course, didn't disappoint!! :)
check this video out to experience the Vera madness! Yes...we are crazy! :)
We're ready for summer bike rides...
It is finally summertime! We were invited out to Battle Creek to spend an evening with the Sattler Family. It was a great way to kick off a fun filled summer
ummm... see I told you we frequented Shipshe!
Check out the sweet Amish ride we saw on our travels! :)
Not sure why we were eating on the run... but isn't she cute!!
Welcome June...
Slumber parties...sort of!! :)
We've been up to Torch Lake once already this summer.
Lookin' forward to our next trip in a few weeks!
Traverse City
My new bumper sticker...LOVE
Phil and I spent an evening together in Saugatuck, celebrating our 11th
wedding anniversary
We've been eating here WAY to often!!
It just opened here in Portage...TROUBLE!!!
Friends from school
Phil talked the girls into getting their ear's pierced one night while were at the mall!!
They were both SO brave!!
Phil bought Emma some basketball shoes the same night.
I guess this is what happens when you don't go to the mall often enough...you go crazy!! :)
We've been known to stop at Asiago's for cookies before piano lessons...yummo!!
Swimming....LOTs of swimming!
A night together with a few Heritage families.
The girls dubbed this "the best night EVER", and we would have to agree!!
We swam, we ate, we played an intense game of capture the flag....
Getting ready for the 4th of July!
We celebrated America...
Target clearance...yes please!!
Phil found his Biggby drink of choice
Our new favorite show...this picture will make you smile if you know what
show I'm referring to, Jack! :)
ok..I know you're curious! :) Duck Dynasty on A&E. Watch it, you'll love it!!
Maddie finally saved up enough money for her "Friends" Lego house
Phil surprised the girls and took a 1/2 day to come home and put it together
We have been trying to keep cool during some record setting HOT days
Midnight swimming with the cousins
Corn & Cohen...both super yummy & sweet :)
A little me time...
Lots of trips to the BP station around the corner from our house
Sharing itouch apps with GG...She's SO cool.
I'm looking forward to a bouquet of these...
Relaxing..
trying out some curls...
What have you been up to this summer?
Hope you're having as much fun as we are! :)
Love to all of you!!!


3 comments:
I love the update! Yes, it was too long! Thanks for sharing. Love to all!
Little Mama!
Thanks, Amber. Keep it up. they were great. You sure look beautiful with your curls :)
oops forgot.....Love MOM
Post a Comment