Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Congratulations Nicole & Rob!!

My sister Nicole was married Friday, October 5th at the Celery Flats. The day started a little out of the ordinary...My crazy brave sister decided to cut her hair (that she's only been growing out for about four years) the morning of her wedding!! It turned out adorable, and she was so glad that she decided to do it. Her fiance Rob had no idea that this was going to happen, so that was fun to watch his reaction later!! The rest of the day was amazing. The weather was gorgeous, the emotions were flowing, and yes..the girls even walked down the aisle...quite well I might add :) Enjoy a little peak into this special day....
The crazy bride :)
The beautiful bride :)

Rob and Nicole shared some emotional time together before pictures started!

Who are these adorable flower girls?? :)
Not sure where Maddie's red shoes are :)

Rob & Nicole at their reception

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Aunt Lori is now in Fiji CRYING.....how sappy is that!! Looks as if I missed a great wedding - what lovely pictures - CONGRATS Rob & Nicole and thanks Amber for sharing with me - I feel like I'm closer to home!

XXOO

Aunt Lori

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful day.... PTL....to have my four children and 2 grandchildren all be a part of it and then have my husband sing......things can't get any better than that. I love you all.
MOM :]