Tuesday, October 9, 2007

More Wedding Pictures

We thought they were going to play nice, but both of them ended up with cake on their faces.
Maddie & my dad cutting a rug! (Again..Maddie without her red shoes on ??) We thought the hot pink crocs complimented the brown polka dots well :)

The reception was in the barn located at the Celery Flats. It was a great place for a party. And Yes...They did make it under the limbo stick!! I wish you could see the heels Nicole had on, it would make it even that much more impressive!!

I thought this was such a cute way to leave, plus those of you who know me well, know that I love to play with sparklers :) We love you Nicole and Rob!! Hope you had fun in Tennessee!! PS...Would it surprise anyone to know that Maddie's red shoes are still MIA?? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pictures. How come we don't see any of the lovely matron of honor??? you were gorgeous and all your help and attention given to your sister helped make her day so special. She is a very lucky girl. We got the RED SHOES in the bag:]

Anonymous said...

sorry I didn't sign my name......MOM

the Stigers said...

Amber - i loved seeing the pictures! Thanks!