Thursday, August 7, 2008

Our Devotion???



OR...


Do to the current fiasco in Green Bay, Phil and I have been discussing where our true devotions lie. Do we love the GB Packers, or do we love Brett Favre? This wasn't an easy question to answer.
We have ties to Wisconsin. Family, fellow cheese heads. Jennings, a former WMU football player! But Brett is what made watching GB fun (not to mention..easy on the eyes..right ladies :)!
So since we can't have the happy marriage between the Packers and Favre that we hoped for, it is with mixed emotions, that I announce that we are sticking with Brett! Where am I going to find a pink Favre Jets jersey?? :)
I'm not saying we're stocking up on the Jet's gear (yet), or looking into tickets. I'm just sayin' we'll be watching more NY Jets games then ever before (in fact, probably for the first time).
I'm sure a GB game or two will enter into our living room, just to "check in" on Rogers, and see how he's holding up. We still cherish the times we've had at Lambeau Field, and wish the Packers the best. But for now....GO JETS!!




1 comment:

Rygal said...

My vote is that you skip football all together, and stick with the Cubs. :) Baseball is a million times better than football anyways!

BTW: I still haven't figured out who the Phantom is, but I'm working on it!