Thursday, May 7, 2009

Kalamazoo LOVES Matt Giraud!!!!

It's no secret....the Kilians (mostly me...) love Matt G. We faithfully watch American Idol every Tuesday and Wed. and cheer for Matt. (who also..for those of you who didn't know...attends our church.) I have been know to sit with phone in hand for the whole 2 hours and vote until my fingers went numb!!! Unfortunately he was voted off 2 weeks ago, but he was one of the last five standing...which we thought was pretty cool!!! :) We went downtown Kzoo tonight to welcome him home. The weather was beautiful, the music was great (although Matt wasn't allowed to sing b/c of AI contracts), and my new camera is... AMAZING!!!! :)
Beware...I may seem like a crazy paparazzi stalker in these next photos....but I was just that close!! :)

Gettin' our tickets to AI live @ VanAndel tomorrow morning baby!!! :)
oh..and we also love (and have crazy Milwaukee ties to) Danny Gokey!!! My votes now go to him every Tuesday night!!







1 comment:

sarah stiger said...

Ams, I just love this!! Didn't know you went down there. Did you see Jason's facebook site? We got a great pic of Tyler with Matt.