With all of Phil's "extra" time around the house these days...I had to give him a little honey do list. The first thing on it was to get the girls into their new room, with their new bunk beds.
It took me FOREVER to pick out a color green I liked for the walls. So, after I chose the wrong color , I resorted back to the paint Phil originally picked out! And I think it turned out pretty good.
Emma loves to help Phil with projects. She is his little shadow whenever there's something to do around the house. I have a feeling she'll remember everything she's learning too!! Phil wants to get her a pink tool set (he found @ Menards) for Christmas! So cute! :)
Maddie had to get in on the action...for a little bit! :)

Emma loves to help Phil with projects. She is his little shadow whenever there's something to do around the house. I have a feeling she'll remember everything she's learning too!! Phil wants to get her a pink tool set (he found @ Menards) for Christmas! So cute! :)
Maddie had to get in on the action...for a little bit! :)
With the sheets....
Their first night! They were so excited that we didn't make them sleep in separate rooms! We'll see how long that lasts!!!! But for now...I'm loving it! :)
I'm looking forward to decorating the room more soon! I'll update pictures later! :)
1 comment:
SO cute!! I love the paint color... pink and green is my favorite combo! Can't wait to see more pictures! :)
Post a Comment