Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Next Stop...North Carolina

After our trip to Buffalo we drove another 12 hours to N.Carolina to visit with Phil's Grandma and Grandpa...it's always worth the drive!
They celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary a few weeks ago!!!
This year we took a quick trip to the Train museum near by.
The girls on their first ever train ride! :) It started to rain as soon as we got on! I thought these pictures were pretty cool!

The girls showing off their Caboose's on the Caboose!
All Phil's idea!!! :)

Having fun in the puddles!!
Maddie did get soaked when Emma finally landed! :)
I LOVE this picture of "Pops", Phil's Grandpa!
Maddie and "Pa" on the tractor ride!
The girls always look forward to a ride around the farm!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you guys have had way to much fun this summer. What a blessing to spend time with all your relatives. Phil, I hope you haven't decided to retire for good :) love mom R.

(looks like a fun bunch)