Tuesday, April 13, 2010

{Early Birthday Party}

We celebrated Maddie's birthday a little early this year. My parents and Nicole/Rob are going to be in Florida on her bday, so we wanted to make sure they were around for the family party...and I don't think Maddie had any complaints about celebrating early! :)Tattoos for everyone....
I'm pretty sure this is the 3rd year we've had a Hello Kitty themed party! I'm not complaining!!! She's cute, and easy to find at any store!!!
Nicole always finds super cute clothes!!!
Sticking with the theme!!! Thanks Grace! :)
BTW...the water bottle works great for soccer, we used it Monday night!!! :)
Headbands are always a favorite!!
GG bought Maddie a new pair of Keens for her birthday!!
She LOVES them!!!! :)
Can't go wrong with Lego's in this house!!! :)
"Happy Birthday to you..."
Anna enjoying her cake! :)
More birthday picutes to come as we celebrate her real bday on Wednesday, April 14th :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maddie, I always wanted Bampa to have a tatoo :) Thank you for sharing your B-day with us. Can't wait to see you when we get home.
I bet you look older. :)

Love you,
bunches and bunches and bunches
Nana