Saturday, January 1, 2011

Peace and Quiet...

Both of the girls received new personal DVD players for Christmas this year!! Now...these are only for long trips in the car (mom's rule!!!)! Guess who was the first one to break that rule?? Yep..yours truly!! Both of the girls were having a "rough" day last week. I was trying to get ready for one last Christmas celebration and didn't have time to play referee...
So out came the electronics! :)
Two rules: 1) You must stay in separate rooms
2) Your movie must be over 1 1/2 hrs. long!!


This was a punishment we ALL enjoyed!!! :)
Am I the only one that has days like these??? :)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Oh, I love this! I loved the two rules. Yep, we all have those days. If I have to clean up for a house showing it's either Elmo or Barney to the rescue at our house! :)