I always look forward to Christmas at my Mom & Dad's. Their house is so pretty and festive at Christmas (and all the time, really). My parents never put any presents under the tree before Christmas. So every morning my sister and I would wake up and run out to the living room to find the tree overflowing with gifts. It is still my favorite memory of Christmas time. The tradition has lived on and my girls love it!! 




Baby Boom arrives in 3 months...WooHoo!! :)



Maddie-cakes only wanted two things for Christmas: A pillow pet, and a Nintendo DS!
She only got a pillow pet...but she was still excited!! :)



1 comment:
I LOVE CHRISTmas, first because it is the birth of our Lord and Savior
Jesus Christ and also because I love all the traditions, shopping, decorating, baking, did I say shopping.....and most of all FAMILY.
Love you all, xxxxxooooooo
MOM and DAD
Post a Comment