Tonight was a beautiful night for soccer! I finally pulled out the ol' camera, snapped on the 200mm lens and clicked away! 246 pictures later (ok..i may have gotten carried away...a little) we won 3-1
Both teams had blue uniforms, so our girls were asked to wear orange "pennies" (I think they are spelled the same as the coin?!?!?!?) :)
Emma didin't waste anytime while playing forward
She scored the first goal of the game... Proud mama moment!! :)
She continued to play hard the rest of the quarter. She assisted in helping one of her team mates make their first goal of the season...it was fun to see Emma excited for her team mate!
Rob and Cohen playin' a little "tackle" football at the game!
The third quarter Emma played goalie..
Assistant Coach Phil gettin' the girls pumped for the second half! :)
Coach and #4
Ok...so the truth comes out.
Yes, I took 246 pictures tonight...but at least half of them were of this cutie-patootie :)
Seriously.... Cohen + this sweater = ADORABLE!!!
Emma had quite the cheering section tonight! Thanks everybody for your support tonight!
I know it always makes Emma feel special to hear people (other than me) cheering for her!
Still in goal...but no action.
The ball never came to her end of the field thanks to some awesome defense!!
Maddie and Eli playing a little "one-on-one"
Lukas playing a little catch
Emma had another shot on goal in the 4th quarter,
but the goalie made an amazing play and stopped it!
Go Blue Lightening (their roster name)...
AKA Blue Cheese (what we actually call them)!! :)
Great game babes!!

















1 comment:
we are going to miss the girls playing when the season is over.
They are adorable to watch. Do you think we could get that asst. coach an "official" team shirt. :) Maybe next season. Oh... I love the football head of Cohen. Great shot, Ambder.
Love ya all, nana and bampa
Post a Comment