Thursday, July 18, 2013

{Risk}

We took a quick family trip to Holland State Park.  Phil and I were enjoying the sun...the girls were bored and grouchy.  Despite what you all think, our girls don't ALWAYS get along! ;)
We needed to split them up for a while!  I took Emma out into the water and Phil took Madison for a long walk!  When they returned they had great news...they found a friend!  Madison spotted Maggie, her good friend from school.  HALLELUJAH!!! This was a turning point in our day. 

As you can see we decided to spice up the day!  There were a ton of people jumping off the pier.  There were no waves...we talked it over and decided to let the girls give it a try!  They were more than willing to take the plunge!  I think watching me jump off was the icing on the second half of the day! :)

We even had a quite ride home...BONUS!!! :)

No comments: