We hope you all had a Merry Christmas, and fun new year!
This first picture best illustrates our Christmas and the week to follow. Please take notice of the two lined garbage can's on either side of our girls. Those weren't just there "in case", they would get great use over the course of a week. :) Emma started it all the night before Christmas Eve, and it worked it's way through the family, claiming a new victim each day. That being said, the girls were not going to let upset stomachs get in their way of enjoying Christmas (as you can tell in the pictures to follow) They just had to stay within reach of their buckets. :)
Size 15 Croc's do exist, and we found them!!! The girls love their crocs, and wanted their Bampa to share in that cushy comfort. We thought it would be impossible to find a pair that would fit! We found some on our trip to North Carolina, and the girls were SO excited to give them to him.
I wish I looked this cute when I was sick! :)

Size 15 Croc's do exist, and we found them!!! The girls love their crocs, and wanted their Bampa to share in that cushy comfort. We thought it would be impossible to find a pair that would fit! We found some on our trip to North Carolina, and the girls were SO excited to give them to him.
I wish I looked this cute when I was sick! :)
2 comments:
Amber,
You're doing a good job with this webpage! It's fun to check it out and see what's going on. You can never have enough pictures of the girls! Phil on the other hand.....
Wes
We will make sure that Bampa doesn't wear SOCKS with his CROCKS.:)
Post a Comment