Saturday, January 5, 2008

Kilian Christmas

We made our annual trip south to Shipshewana, Indiana for Kilian Christmas.
We love the cozy feel of the hotel, and it's perfect for the kids to hang out and play with all their new gifts!
Swimming is, of course, one of the highlights of the weekend!This year we sent the kids on a little scavenger hunt around the hotel.
Eli "wowed" his younger cousins with his excellent 2nd grade reading skills
I think we'll have to make it harder next year :)

We're still not sure who enjoyed this craft more... We look forward to next year with great food, a lot of fun, and good ol' Amish hospitality! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

reminds me of the "stringing popcorn days" can't wait until I can get Emma and Maddie in on the Fun. I need help now that everyone is gone. Dad lasts about an hour. MOM