Monday, January 14, 2008
GO PACK!!
Saturday night was fun here at the Kilian house. Being the Packers fans that we are, I have been in search of a pink Favre jersey to wear while I cheer our team to victory. I finally found one, and Carrie delivered it from Wisconsin over Christmas. Saturday night was the first time I was going to put it on, in hopes that it would bring good luck. I was immediately informed by Phil, that if the Packers were losing at halftime I was going to have to put something else on. He said that they have been doing fine without me in the jersey, and didn't want me to jinx them!!! We (my jersey and I) are taking full credit for the win around here! :) OK.., I guess we can give some credit to how hot...I mean how great a quarterback Favre is! :)
Sunday, of course, we watched more football! But we were Manning fans all day. We were disappointed that the Colts lost (sorry Kenny/Crystal), but ecstatic when the Giants pulled it out in the 4th quarter. For those of you who are wondering why this is such a big deal... The Packers get home field advantage next weekend, and will be playing a team that they've already beat!! Which means...they have a great chance at being in the Super Bowl in Feb. At one point Phil was dancing his victory dance around the living room...sorry I don't have a video of that! :)
Needless to say, you know where my jersey and I will be next weekend!!! Go Packers!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment