Monday, June 16, 2008

5 Random Things

I was "tagged" by my good friend Liz to list 5 random things about myself. So here ya go:

1. I, like many other people enjoy a good "morning show." My a.m. show of choice is Mike and Mike in the Morning on ESPN2. I LOVE IT!!! Those guys make me laugh out loud, and put me in a good mood! :) Who needs the Today show or Good Morning America when you can wake up to two middle aged men, arguing over last night's game!

2. My mom has an absolutely beautiful backyard. She loves to garden, and knows so much about plants and flowers. Over the last month I have enjoyed having her help me landscape our yard. While Phil was gone on a fishing trip, we planted a fun little Hosta garden. I'll post some pics later. I even put up a humming bird feeder, and yes, I have a humming bird that comes regularly to feast on our yummy sugar water! :) I have really enjoyed this new found hobby....Thanks Mom!!!

3. I Love our cat, but I wish he didn't have any hair!!! I think we might invest in 3M stock. I go through those pet hair rollers like crazy! Is it wrong to shave a cat???? Just kidding Max! :)

4. I enjoy doing dishes...I know that's just plain crazy isn't it! :)

5. I have NEVER ordered steak at a restaurant before. Ever! This just occurred to me tonight while we were out celebrating Fathers Day with my family. In fact, I think I've only tried it once or twice in my whole life. And I have no idea how to cook it! Poor Phil!!! :)

That was fun! Megan White, it's your turn! :)

3 comments:

Aunt Carrie said...

Ok,, doing dishes is a little bit of a stretch--you are welcome to do them at my house anytime!

Anonymous said...

Amber, you are going to be a natural at gardening. Can't wait to get some of my plants split for you next year. I do have to laugh about the bird feeder. After all the teasing from you and Nicole about mom and her birds. Emma and Maddie are getting a early start on the bird thing too.

about the dishes....I am with you Amber. There is something relaxing about having your hands in warm water and looking out the window. (Not so much pots and pans)

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Looking though your blog...where's mom? Is it like a where's Waldo? If you are in there somewhere I still cant find you. What do think...maybe you should give the camrea to Emma next time...but then again if you give it to her it will be quit hard to get it back. I know this from past experience. Love you! Great job on your blog!
DaD
(_)