Wednesday, June 25, 2008

"I don't think you're ready for this Jelly"....

So, Phil would make a great blogger! On the way home he suggested that I quote the talented Beyonce Knowles for my blog title. I just wish there was a way you could listen to the song while you read this post! :) Anyway, we headed home and started right in on making some jam! This was a first for me, but after a half a dozen phone calls to my sister-in-law (she's an expert!), a trip to Walmart, and a sore forearm.... I think it all turned out alright! Thankfully the girls love it b/c we have PLENTY to last us the rest of the year!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amber! Long time no see! I've been enjoying checking in with you via your blog periodically when I have time at work. Your girls are getting so big! I don't know of a good email address or even your phone number now so I thought I'd just leave a quick comment. I hope you are doing well. Say hi to Phil for me. By the way....I am three months pregnant!

Love
Emily