Monday, June 16, 2008

Workin' in the Garden

While Phil was away on his trip, my mom and i worked on this little project in the backyard. Thanks again for all your help mom! I enjoyed sharing this hobby with you.
I'll have to take another picture and post it. Here we still had some mulch to put down, and a few more little accent flowers to add.
Some how this is what happened when we asked Emma to wash her hands! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed every minute of it. Well it was a little HOT. The girls were wonderful while we worked on everything. Emma's laugh was adorable when she squirted herself in the face. Then of course Maddie became a victim. They play so well together I enjoyed them as much as helping you. Of course we do have to give dad the credit for putting in the stepping stones and dirt for us.