Some of you might remember posts from last summer. My mom and I planted this garden...and I am proud to say that I kept it ALIVE!!! Here is a picture of it this year. I only lost one plant during the winter (although it was my favorite) hopefully I can get another Endless Summer Hydrangea soon! :) 

This little guy can be found taking his afternoon siesta in our garden. Although his location changes often! :) Usually after a late night of partying with the other gnomes around the "hood". Woot Woot!!!

My Cone flowers are just about ready to bloom...I'm so excited!!!

This wonderful flower loves the sun, and doesn't require water.
That's my kind of flower!!!
Since we've lived at this house we've moved these miniature Lilac bushes twice. This was the first year they've bloomed...and they smelled wonderful!!
We have two hummingbirds that frequent the sweet sugar water that we hang outside. So I bought this hanging basket at Schurings Greenhouse(aka..Miss Sue's Shop). I think they come more often because of it, and it's so pretty...I love it!!

We also have these strang mushrooms popping up this year. Can you tell I've been spending sometime in the outdoor/garden center at Target! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment