Today was full of yummy food and fun!!
Both of the girls had their Thanksgiving Feasts at school.
Maddie's plate full of bite size treats.
She wanted to take sausage from Yoder's in Shipshewana...that's Phil's daughter!!!!

Probably my favorite picture of the day...

for more yummy FOOD!!!!

Emma and her friend Madison

My little Indian..



Emma and her teacher, Mrs. Rus
As I reflect on what I'm thankful for this year, I think of all the common things...like family, friends, good health, and Phil's job!! But the one thing that God has really laid on my heart this year is our ability to send Emma to Heritage Christian!! I am so very thankful that she has the opportunity to attend this school. It is truly a gift and a blessing!!! She has grown so much over the past 3 months! She is a confident little girl that LOVES her teacher, her friends, and most importantly Jesus!!!



Emma and her teacher, Mrs. Rus
As I reflect on what I'm thankful for this year, I think of all the common things...like family, friends, good health, and Phil's job!! But the one thing that God has really laid on my heart this year is our ability to send Emma to Heritage Christian!! I am so very thankful that she has the opportunity to attend this school. It is truly a gift and a blessing!!! She has grown so much over the past 3 months! She is a confident little girl that LOVES her teacher, her friends, and most importantly Jesus!!!
Our little Pilgrim


1 comment:
AMEN :)
Love, NANA and BAMPA
Post a Comment