Last year Phil bought me a Kitchen Aid mixer for Christmas!! I LOVE it! All year I've joked about wanting the meat grinder attachment!! Well... guess what showed up at my house this week? Yep!! We can now grind our own meat...let me rephrase that...Phil can now grind our own meat!!!
Last year, we also purchased a quarter of a cow w/ some friends! We had a few steaks left over, so we decided to make ground beef...WHY...Because NOW we can!!!! :)
This is picture describes how I felt about the whole situation!!! GROSS!!!!!
The Machine...
Phil and his new toy...you can imagine the sounds effects he HAD to make during this process..
The finished product...which by the way, was EXCELLENT in last night's chili!! :)
Phil will be getting a butcher's apron for Christmas... by the end of the night he was a mess...but oh so proud of himself!!! :)
2 comments:
one word... yuck!
What a man you got, Amber :)
MOM
Post a Comment