Thursday, November 19, 2009

Going Digital....

Our wedding pics went digital today!!!!This is something I've been wanting to have for a long time! Now I can play around with our pictures...editing...scrapbooking etc!! I was so excited to get them on my computer, i just had to do something with them tonight!!! So...you get another "smilebox"....great site by the way(thanks Liz!!!) Enjoy a blast from the past!!!! :)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Our Wedding Day!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Liz said...

Nice Ams! Wow....doesn't really seem like it's been that long, but man....do we all look REALLY young! Wow. So, yeah, I guess we are almost 30! (sorry to Phil who already is:):)) Let me know how you got them on disc. I'd like to do the same just for long term storage/protection.

Lindsay said...

I love it! It was so much fun to watch that... and Liz is totally right, we look SO young. :) How did you get all your wedding pictures digital? Thanks for the blast from the past. :)

Anonymous said...

Amber, It is so nice to see your wedding pictures this way. Kind of emotional, if you know what I mean.
What a lovely day. You and Phil are so blessed.
Love MOM