Thanks Gretchen for honoring me with this award! Now I just have to think of 10 things that I want to share with my blogging world!!!! :) Which is turning out to be harder than I thought it would be!!!
1. I wish I could grow long, beautiful nails! I love to go get manicures, but my nails get to a certain point...and then they start to break!! It makes me mad!! :)
2. Phil and I joined the YMCA last month! I go almost 5x a week...and I love it! In the past two weeks I have lost 7.4 pounds...weigh in is tomorrow for this past week!!! Hopefully Thanksgiving didn't ruin my diet!!! :)
3. I wish my hair was pin straight. I wish I could comb it, and let it air dry...Instead, I 've been blessed with some funky curl that has to be tamed every morning!!!
4. I never considered my self a cat person, but I love our cat Max! He's the best pet we could ask for!!!
5. I don't like clutter! I get very frustrated when my house isn't "just so"..and the way I like it!!
6. I haven't had a dish washer in the past two years...but that will all change soon!! :)
7. I love to host parties/get together's.
8.I like being busy. If we don't have something to "do" on the weekend, we often seek out some sort of fun. We love our friends and enjoy hanging out...even on a moments notice!
9. Many of my good friends are old friends! :) I have known many of my friends since I was very young! Thanks for all the great memories girls!!!! :) "God is soverign Christi" Classic youth group quote!!! :)
10. I have known my husband since I was in the 2nd grade. He is my very best friend and I'm so thankful that God answered a middle/high school girl's prayers! I love you "pak" man!!! :)
Phew...I actually thought of a few more..but I'll save them for the next time around!!
Now I have to pass the award along to some friends! :) SO....Lindsay, Liz, Amber C., Crystal, and Stacey. If you want to play along, post the award above on your blog and list your 10 truths!! Linds...I'd say this is an adult form of truth or dare...so I know your in!!! :)
1 comment:
I was waiting for this! :-) Thanks for sharing! My sisters and I had so much fun doing this that we want to do it again... I'll make sure to send you the award again since you were able to come up with extras. ha ha
Post a Comment