Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oh..Christmas Tree...Oh Christmas Tree....

It's that time of year again! It's amazing how quickly you can find a tree when it's raining outside!! :) We found a beautiful Frasier Fur....I LOVE IT!!!! (Thanks Phil...your so good to me!!! :)
I ran back to the van to get my camera (b/c of the rain) and by the time I got back Phil had already cut it down!!!! I know...the nerve ....right??? :)

Make sure he does it right girls!! :)
YIKES!!!!! Again..the girls did a great job supervising this year!!Emma was very concerned that the tree was going to fall off into the mud!!! Fortunately Phil's done this a time or two!!! :) In staying with the the local theme this year...we bought our tree from a farmer that use to work with Phil!What a great thing to do after you retire! Before we decorated the tree, the girls indulged a little hot cocoa and a rice krispie treat!You can't decorate on an empty stomach!!!

Every year we buy the girls one special ornament from the two of us.They look forward to opening it before we decorate the tree!

The last time we on our way to North Carolina we stopped at the Tamarack in West Virgina.

It is a glorified rest stop! :) There are a bunch of local artists that make and sell their work there. It's a fun place to stop, stretch, look around, and of course go potty! :)

This year I found these really cool blown glass ornaments for the girls...and I just had to buy one for myself too!
The tree is "trimmed" :)
Love my new lights...thanks babe! :)
Emma's ornament...pink of course! :)
Maddie's my purple girlie!!
Mine..pink...of course! :)
Where does she get that from????