Sunday, December 20, 2009

Lookin' Good!!! :)

We hosted our first "ugly" Christmas sweater party last weekend. I'm pretty sure everyone had just as much fun as we did choosing the perfect outfit!!
Phil not only found a wonderful sweatshirt, but also some nice brown pants with the flex band around the waist...perfect!!!! :)
Phil, Phil (I'm pretty sure that's a woman's sweater...), and Scott
The guys....
Scott and Stacey....Stacey you had the most glitz and glam of the evening!!! :)
Liz and Phil...Liz rocked a sweet Christmas pin!! :)
Joel and Gretchen...Joel went above and beyond!!! :)
Kenny and Crystal (with Dane and Nyle)...Crystal had some sweet 90's makeup! :)
The ladies
Kenny was so warm...he finally had to go "red neck" on us, and cut off the sleeves to his sweater! Which I thought made it even better! :)
Playin' a little Mario Cart on the Wii
Uno Flash...great party game!!!
The winner for the evening was Mr. Joel DeVisser! The pleated white pants may have helped him clinch the coveted prize!! :)

2 comments:

Amber said...

If we are voting, we do believe that Phil won! After Kenny's bettering his sweater, I had to pull Brett up off the floor and make sure that he was still breathing.

I also have to admit, the song that plays from Faith Hill got me really excited. All I heard over and over was a baby changes everything, so I asked Brett if maybe Amber was expecting. He called me a noodle and had to inform me it was about baby Jesus. This is just how I roll, I take bits and pieces to anything, put them together in a story that sounds good. Sorry if I started any rumors! I now understand! :)

Amber

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun party......Actually some of those sweaters look like some that I might have worn a few years back..HA HA
MOM