Tuesday, May 11, 2010

{$9.00}

Over the past year, I've been working really hard to help save our family money...especially when it comes to grocery shopping!!! I have been amazed at how much you can save with a little research...and a lot of black printer ink! :)
I don't usually share my finds...but when I came home one afternoon (after dropping off my purchases earlier in the day) Phil had arranged my items and taken a picture...so I thought I would share it!!
We have: 100 single boxes of Kraft Mac & Cheese (which will make for great food donations in the fall) and 20 boxes of Capri Suns. 10 pouches in each box...so 200 pouches!!! That will come in handy this summer and also in the girls lunches next fall!!
Grand Total of $9.00

The mac and cheese was on sale, and I had coupons.. but the big bonus was that each 5 pack of M&C had a coupon attached for a free box of Capri suns!!! So I basically only paid for the M&C, which ended up being $2.25 for 5- 5 packs of m&c and 5 boxes of Capri suns. I did this 4 different times during the day and ended up with a basement full of deals!!! :)

1 comment:

Landscape of our Life said...

Sweet deal Amber!