Thursday, May 13, 2010

{Hey...Goat}

A few weeks ago we went down to Indiana to visit some friends. They live on a cute little farm, and have chickens, a cow, a horse, and Phil's favorite...goats!!! :)
Phil took this opportunity to live out his life long dream of milking goats!!! :)
First he wined and dined her....
Then...he started gettin' friendly...
:)
She agreed to take a picture with him...but she wouldn't look him in the eyes!! :)
Thanks Coughlin's for a fun afternoon!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Our poor baby just wasn't right after this visit~I think she's been calling, "Ppphhhii-iii-iii-ii-lll!"
What happened when we weren't looking?! Just kidding! But I do need to say you need to work on your aim! ;-)
We loved your visit, you'll have to make the trip again soon!
Amber

Amber said...

I do want to add that you look good together. (I'll talk to her about her beard though, maybe she'll shave it for you!)
Amber