Saturday, May 29, 2010

{Kindergarten Graduation}

Friday was Emma's Graduation from Kindergarten!!! It was a bittersweet day. While Emma was SO excited for her program...I was an emotional wreck!! For some reason the thought of Emma being finished with Kindergarten is MUCH more emotional for me than back when she started in the fall. My little girl is going to be in school ALL DAY...EVERYDAY next year!!!! She's growing up...and I'm not sure I'm ready for it!!! :)
Enjoy some of the pictures from our special day!!
Emma and her friend Natalie. They recited all 66 books of the bible together during the program!!! Great job girls!!! :)
Walking into the gym....
"I pledge allegiance to the flag..."
Emma and her friends that recited a few bible verses from memory!!
Emma and Nat saying the books of the bible!!
Yep..I lost it right about here!!!! :)
And then my little girl got up in front of everyone and sang a solo!!!
The waterworks just kept coming!!! Luckily I wasn't the only mom who couldn't keep it together!! :)


Emma and her teacher Mrs. Rus!
This woman is amazing!!!
She is the most gifted teacher I have ever met.
We feel very blessed that Emma was able to have her this year.
I wish she could just follow Emma around and teacher her every year!!!
Someone made these adorable cookies for each of the kiddos! :)
Emma and her friend Madison




Traditional picture by the school sign..
Emma you are one sweet little girl. We are so proud of all the hard work you put into this year!! You have learned so much, and worked so diligently!!
I suppose we'll let you move on to 1st grade...sniff..sniff :)
Yummy breakfast at Rykses to celebrate!!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Amber, this is SO sweet! What a precious girl... and you are a wonderful mom. :)