Saturday, September 11, 2010

Back to School....Back to School....

Could she be any cuter???
I can't believe she's already in 1st grade!!!! Check out the new kicks...Thanks Nana! :)
She was SO excited to start school. She has Mrs. Burlison again this year. She taught Emma two years ago in Pre-K...and she is WONDERFUL!!! We look forward to a great year. Emma has 10 kids in her class...perfect if you ask me ! :)
Emma and her friend Scotty....seriously look at those grins!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK Emma, You are growing up to fast. I sure am going to miss all of our lunch dates we had during the week with sis and mom. number "7" in a few days :(

Love you,

Nana and Bampa

Landscape of our Life said...

I can't believe how much older Emma is looking! The girls are adorable and we enjoyed looking through your recent school posts. Love your classroom too!