Saturday, September 11, 2010

Our first day of Kindergarten...

Maddie and I started Kindergarten last Wednesday. She was excited...I was nervous!! :) She had sweet new shoes...I was rocking some oldies but goodies!! :) She was sporting an Old Navy backpack...and I was carrying Vera in Pink Cupcakes!!! :) But both of us had nice manicured nails, which is such a great confidence booster! :)

Maddie attends school ( with Mrs. Rus) on Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday.





3 comments:

Liz said...

Come on....seriously??? Kindergarten teachers aren't supposed to be lookin' hot and sexy. Where is your denim jumper, comfy shoes, hair clip and tote bag that you picked up during your summer travels to say like Niagra Falls or something?? haha BTW - yes.....I have much more time for commenting when I'm home all day :) I better get back to work soon huh?? :)

Anonymous said...

Ams, I have some of my really CUTE Christopher and Banks sweaters that would look really sweet on you. Free Free Free :)

Lindsay said...

I agree with Liz! You've got to be the cutest kindergarten teacher ever!