Thursday, April 21, 2011

{6 years old...}

Happy Birthday Maddie-cakes!!!
We celebrated Madison's 6th b-day on Sunday. We had a few last minute changes! Phil was really sick over the weekend, so we had the party at my parents house.
We didn't want to pass along those germs! Thanks Mom & Dad!!! :)

Striking a pose..


GG and Maddie rockin' the rock star glasses

The house was filled with cutie-pies...
Anna-Baby
Dane Sattler
And his twin brother, Nyle
The rockin' cousins..
Auntie Liz gave Maddie this adorable hat for her bday! The flower is interchangeable...so cute!!
Her sister, Emily, makes them. If you want one, just let me know...I'll pass along her info!!

I recruited my dad to make the cake this year. Maddie spotted the rock star party supplies at target a few weeks ago...have I mentioned that I love Target? I do!!! :)
My dad did an amazing job, just like I knew he would!
Thanks Dad...U ROCK!!! :)

Can we just stop having Birthday's now??? Please???
Here are a few pictures of my nephew Cohen.

He wanted to "rock-out" too! :)
*FYI...I just posted about 6 new posts...so you might have to click on the see "older posts" button to catch up. * Enjoy!!! :)

1 comment:

Landscape of our Life said...

Looks like a fun time! (I'd love Emily's info... for the hat.)