Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Chuck 'E' Cheese

We promised Emma when she turned 5 she could have a "friends" party!! We planned a fun little party at Chuck E Cheese with pizza and games, and with a little help from a few extra Kiddie Kops (thanks again Nicole, Rob, Phil and Liz) the party went off with out a hitch!

Does she look excited to you??
The Friends :)
Ty, Luke, Eli, Tyler, Isabel, and of course Maddie!
Emma received so many cute things! I love this picture! Ty was SO excited for Emma to open the present he brought for her!
The big hit for the night came in an unlikely gift...A lightsaber!! Yes...my girly girl loves star wars!! And she was more than excited when she opened this present from Luke and Eli! She knows nothing about the movie, except that all her boy cousins love it, so therefor she LOVES it! :)
Happy Birthday to you Emma!! Everyone had fun playing the games, but I would say that no one had a better time at CEC than Grace!! I think she rode every ride, and played every game! I've decided that she is indeed fearless! :)




No comments: