Monday, September 8, 2008

Rockin' w/the Doodlebops!!

Sunday afternoon my parents surprised the girls with tickets to see
Disney's Doodlebops LIVE at the Allegan Fair!!
Phil chose football and a nap (can you believe it??) so my sister and I rocked the fair with the girls and the Dbops! :)
I'm such a sucker at the concert Merch. tables..I mean really, what are we going to do with these now that they're at home? Probably poke out somebodies eye!
Bus Driver Bob got the party started before the show!
He's my favorite, by the way! :)
Dede, Rooney, and Moe!!!!!!!
"Doodlebops! Doodlebops!..."
Rock on Doodlebops...Rock on!!!!
It was a good day, and an excellent surprise!!
Phil missed out on a great concert, but it sounds like Favre and the Jets were just as exciting! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who really enjoyed this concert the most, your babies or your baby sister?