Well it came and went! I informed Emma tonight that she wasn't going to have anymore birthdays, and that she had to stay 5 forever!!! She told me that she was sorry, but she had to grow up and be a mommy someday! :)
Tuesday was Emma's official birthday! She and I had breakfast together at Rykse's (while Maddie was at school...shh!)
Tuesday was Emma's official birthday! She and I had breakfast together at Rykse's (while Maddie was at school...shh!)
Emma and GG both pretty in pink!
I know this is a fuzzy picture, but it pretty much sums up present time! Here she is overjoyed about her new mammoth crocs! :)
A quick pic with the birthday girl!
Phil and I gave Emma a Razor Scooter for her birthday. Of course we all headed outside for the first ride...which ended quickly , when we discovered that first time scooter riders should NOT wear flip flops!!! :)
After a few kisses, a glob of neosporin and a princess band aid, she was back to her smiley self! Just in time.. Eli was giving free piggy back rides!
Eli does a great job being the oldest cousin!! Can you tell the girls adore him???? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment