Monday night wasn't the best night for an outdoor concert, but that didn't stop us from finding our ponchos and heading to Allegan! We had 5th row seats to see Jeremy Camp with our friends Kenny and Crystal. If you look closely, you can see the mud puddles on the ground! It rained the entire concert, but it was worth it! :)
Hawk Nelson was the opening band.
Still somewhat dry...
Jeremy Camp puts on an amazing concert. If you like his music, and you ever have a chance to see him live...Do it!!! You will not be disappointed!!
And here we are (much wetter.) backstage with Jeremy. Kenny and Crystal went to high school with him in Indiana, so after the concert we got to meet him and just sit around and chat. It was very cool! He and his wife have two girls around the same age as Emma and Maddie so it was fun to talk preschool, etc.. Thanks again Kenny and Crystal for letting us tag along "backstage", and for taking the picture to prove it! :)
2 comments:
I could have seen dad rockin with JC back there.
Amber, I am so jealous...I love Jeremy Camp! I must say I am impressed that you made it to Allegan 2 times in one week:) Looking forward to seeing you guys again. I will let you know the details on the 28th soon.
Post a Comment