It's the first sign of fall.....The Centreville Fair! My family has been going to this fair...well..as long as I can remember! And it's been fun to watch my girls enjoy the same fun fair festivities as I did growing up! :)
Emma walks up and yells "Hey Goats"....Daddy and P.Sayers should be proud! :)
Ahhhh...the power of the unlimited rides wristband!
This monkey use to tip his hat for pennies when I was a kid...now he only takes $5.00 bills...just kidding! But there was a sign that said "no pennies" :(
I think these sheep were trying to jump the fence for some yummy elephant ears across the street! :)

I love to people watch when I'm at the fair! :) This year we saw two extremely interesting folks! And.. although they weren't sporting the ever popular mullet hairstyle...they were fun to watch!
This guy here...was talking on his cell phone, AND his camera... at the same time!! There must be some cool camera out there I don't even know about!! :)
And this lady was wiping horse poo off her bare feet with a wet wipe...The fair brings out the best in everyone! :)
Maddie's favorite ride!
I think these sheep were trying to jump the fence for some yummy elephant ears across the street! :)
I love to people watch when I'm at the fair! :) This year we saw two extremely interesting folks! And.. although they weren't sporting the ever popular mullet hairstyle...they were fun to watch!This guy here...was talking on his cell phone, AND his camera... at the same time!! There must be some cool camera out there I don't even know about!! :)
And this lady was wiping horse poo off her bare feet with a wet wipe...The fair brings out the best in everyone! :)
Maddie's favorite ride!







3 comments:
Love the centerville fair. We did forget to play the fun "Color Game"
I think that was a first. Must be because Gi Gi wasn't there. We'll get it next year. Save your change. Glad we were all able to make it. This fair is the first date Rob got to go on with our family and we got to see him holding Nicole's hand......:)
Love being with all of you.
Nana and Bampa
WOW! Those two "extremely interesting" folks seem to be at the fair everytime you are and always doing something to make a memory. They would make a great pair and just imagine how beautiful their children would be! All you are missing now is a picture of "fair dog".... where did he go anyway?.....
Amber and Phil, your little girls are just so cute! Sure wish we lived closer and could spend time together as families... maybe someday! :)
Post a Comment