Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Random Fun!!

I got this really cute idea from a friend! Instead of curlers you twist hair around your socks and then tie the ends together. The girls loved it! And thought is was hilarious that they had socks in their hair! :) Maddie was a trooper and kept hers in all night. Emma, on the other hand, woke up in the middle of the night crying to take them out!!
Maddie was so excited to take the socks out and see all her curls! They turned out so cute....and stayed in all day!!
A few weeks ago...before I went to bed...I went to check on the girls and this is what I found!
Oh Max...you spoiled cat!!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Max knows he as a good life with Maddie. He loves that girl even when she playfully drags him around by the tail :)

Maddie your hair was BEAUTIFUL.....

Love Nana and Bampa