Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Kindergarten....already???

Where did the time go?? I remember holding Emma as a baby thinking...don't worry...Kindergarten is a LONG way off!!! I blinked...and it was today!!! :)
Emma makes it easy for me! She has been so excited to get back to school, and meet new friends! This year she has 11 kids in her class, 5 of which are girls!
School starts @ 8:15am...
a big change from our summer schedule!!!
Plus we had to get there early so I could get the "school sign" picture! :)
The girls got new shoes this summer from Nana and Bampa...but they weren't allowed to wear them until the first day of school! Emma asked for me to take a picture of her new kicks! I wish they made some just like these in my size!!!! I love them! :)
And introducing Maddie's new school shoes...
(Look how clean and white they are...
she must take after another Kilian I know!)
After Friday they will look like Emma's! :)
Phil went in late to work (Yes...he did get a job back @Pfizer!!!!)
so he could see Emma off!
Emma and Madison (One of her friends from last year)!
Mrs. Rus is her teacher this year! She's an amazing teacher, and I we feel so blessed to have Emma in her class!!!!!
I will admit...I was a little emotional, but I held it together for the sake of my child....and waited until I got home! :)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi peanut, we are so proud of you....gave us a few tears looking at these pictures......I remember mommy's first day of school, Bampa said he was more worried about me than your mom. Can't wait to visit your class sometime.
we love you. Nana and Bampa
(your dad looks pretty cute too!)

Landscape of our Life said...

What a big day for Emma & you, Amber! Emma looked so cute with her big backpack and sylin' shoes. Hope it was a fun day for her. See you on Friday! :-)

Lindsay said...

Amber, I seriously can't believe you have a kindergarten-er! She was a baby at my wedding and I just got married like a year ago right?! Wow, time flies! I can't imagine how I'll be on Asher's first day. Adorable pics!! :)

Anonymous said...

What a big day for all of you! Kindergarten is going to be so much fun. Emma is growing up so fast. She is a joy to all of us (and keeps us on our toes!) I remember three first days of kindergarten that were forever ago but seem like only yesterday. Cherish the days, they fly by. Susan