Yesterday I took Maddie back to her old stoppin' grounds for her last year of preschool! She was really excited to see Mrs. Modderman again, and catch up with old friends! :)
I have taken a picture of both the girls by this tree at the beginning and end of each year! It's fun to look back later and see how they've grown over the year!
Maddie was surprisingly smiley this morning...so I took full advantage with the camera!

The one and only.... Mrs. Modderman!

They got started right away! Coloring is one of Maddie's strongest subjects...we look forward to her excelling in it this year. Who knows...maybe she'll even take some AP coloring courses later this year!! :)

Maddie and her boyz! :)
She will be well taken care of this year!

Tyler and Eli (friends from church)

Again...hamming it up for the camera???
I don't know what got into this child today....but I like it!! She actually WANTED me to take her picture!! :)
3 comments:
Hi tootles,
Wow! what a big day for you. You are going to have so much fun this year. I LOVE your pink bows.
Love you Nana and Bampa
Can't wait for you to come to cubbies with me this year. It's a joy to hear you and Emma learning the word of God. (Audrey will be there too)
Nana and Bampa
Maddie looks geared up for a great year! She is going to blossom! Maybe coloring will become her new favorite time at preschool :-) It's going to be a wonderful year for all the Kilian "ladies". Mimi
Post a Comment